I had live sex for 10 minutes with a lady who 12 hours later tested positive and i tested negative. That was our first tie. I was given tablets Trouimune to take. Dr said am at low risk because the WBC count was even high. True. Advise

Since you were given Triomune, I can assume that you don't live in the US or Europe.

Triomune (d4T/3TC/nevirapine) is a really bad idea for post-exposure prophylaxis. This is because in persons with normal immune systems (I assume, like you) have a much greater risk of very serious liver toxicity from nevirapine. Before we were mindful of this, many persons did get nevirapine for PEP, resulting in several cases of liver failure, even a few requiring liver failure. By the way, nevirapine is not recommended for HIV+ individuals if their CD4 count is greater than 250 (for women) or 400 (for men).

Either way, I'd recommend that you not continue with nevirapine, rather should be on (minimally) a two NRTI regimen such as d4T+3TC, AZT+3TC (Combivir) or tenofovir+FTC (Truvada). Any PEP treatment should be taken for 28 days.

Is this PEP regimen OK?
Is it side effect or weakness