Sep 30, 2009
keeping yorkshire terrier as a pet is it safe for hjv patient
Response from Dr. McGowan
Not only safe, maybe essential if it brings you joy, peace and love. Companionship is a good thing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does Hiv Affect The Male Reproductive System?
- Names Of People Living With Hiv
- How Long For Hiv To Turn Into Aids Without Treatment?
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- Symptoms Of A Toddler With Hiv
- Can Yeast Infection Be Mistaken For Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.