Sep 30, 2009
keeping yorkshire terrier as a pet is it safe for hjv patient
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Not only safe, maybe essential if it brings you joy, peace and love. Companionship is a good thing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- Oral Thrush Infections Pictures Of
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.