Sep 30, 2009
keeping yorkshire terrier as a pet is it safe for hjv patient
Response from Dr. McGowan
Not only safe, maybe essential if it brings you joy, peace and love. Companionship is a good thing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Generic Drug For Atripla
- How Long Do The Glands Stay Swollen During The Acute Stage Of Hiv?
- What Are Chances Of Getting Hiv If You Sleep With An Infected Person?
- What Percent Is The Chance Of Getting Hep C From Razors?
- Highest Hiv Population In Usa
- What Can I Do To Lose Weight Gain Caused By Hiv Medication?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.