Insurance soon to run out

I've been unemployed almost a year now and my insurance is soon to run out however I've been doing very well on my HIV drug treatment my CD4 is 700 and my viral load in undectable.. My question is; Is there a way for me to continue to receive my meds free of charge I now pay a co-payment of $ 70.00 per refill are there any organizations that would help me to continue to receive my meds. If so how do I find them.

Hello and sorry to hear about your situation.

There are typically a number of programs to assist the uninsured (and unemployed) to get their HIV medications. I'd suggest starting by contacting your case manager or local AIDS Service Organization (ASOfinder.com can help).

Best of luck, BY

HIV by breast feeding
Is this combination of PEP effective?