Sep 20, 2009
Hi Doc BY!
Thank you for your reply. I had another test after 1 week in another hospital and my CD4 was 198. (previous week was 73)
Thanks a lot!
Response from Dr. Young
You're very welcome...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
- Testing Positive For Herpes With No Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.