Differences between Insertive & Receptive Intercourse
Sep 18, 2009
Please i will like to know the difference betweem INSERTIVE and RECEPTIVE Penile-vaginal Intercourse
Response from Dr. Young
In the case of penile-vaginal intercourse, the penis is the insertive, whereas the vagina is receptive.
Hope this clears things up.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contact Hep C From Swallowing Blood?
- Most Definitive Test For Hiv
- What Causes Red Hands And Palms In Hepatitis C?
- Can You Get Hiv During Sex Without Ejaculation?
- How Long Does The Hiv Virus Stay Alive In Fresh Air?
- Social Worker Ethics And Hiv Postive Clients And Duty To Disclose
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.