Boston Doctor: HIV Specialist
Sep 16, 2009
I am looking for a HIV specialist in the Boston area. Can you recommend a resource for finding the best doctor?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
There are many excellent HIV doctors in the Boston area. I'd start by getting in contact with a local AIDS service organization (check out ASOfinder.com)- certainly one would not go wrong with the folks at the Fenway Health group or one of the excellent university hospital programs.
Hope this is a good start for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- Over The Counter Antibiotics For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.