Boston Doctor: HIV Specialist
Sep 16, 2009
I am looking for a HIV specialist in the Boston area. Can you recommend a resource for finding the best doctor?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
There are many excellent HIV doctors in the Boston area. I'd start by getting in contact with a local AIDS service organization (check out ASOfinder.com)- certainly one would not go wrong with the folks at the Fenway Health group or one of the excellent university hospital programs.
Hope this is a good start for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.