Tracking of virus in case of a trial for HIV-transmission

Hi I live in a country, Norway, where transmission of HIV - willed or by accident - is a crime. I'm thus worried that I might end up i court if a condom should burst. That said, there has been few trials, but it's still worrisome. I thus wonder if it is possible to analyse the virus in two persons in order to determine who got the virus from whom? I would greatly appreciate your answer. A big hug

Hello to you in Norway,

Detailed genetic testing can sometimes determine the source of one's HIV. This requires testing of both the "patient" and the "source(s)".

Be well, BY

Atripla
vaccines abroad