Aug 31, 2009
I noticed i have a few red really small flat spots on my chest just their which i think may be a cherry agioma I just wanna know is it a sign of any other disease is cherry it linked to Hiv
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Thanks for your question. Cherry angiomas are fairly common, especially with aging and generally do not refelct any underlying illness. As far as I know there is no association with HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Sex Condom Broke How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Precum?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Tattoo?
- Can I Get HIV From Nipple Biting?
- Can Someone Catch HIV From Sex With Stripper Condom Broke?
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Receiving Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.