Isentress: how close to every 12 hours?

Hello and thank you for your time. I appreciate it. I'm on Isentress and Truvada and am doing fine. I take the Isentress almost exactly at 12 hour intervals (isentress at 7am and isentress + truvada at 7 pm.

It would be more convenient to take the pm dose at 5:30 pm.... so that's still twice a day, but not at equal intervals. My question is: Do you believe that is just as good, or should I continue my exact 12 hour interval?

Thank you

Hi and thanks for your post.

I believe that your time interval is fine, especially when backed by the knowledge that your viral loads are "doing fine".

Be well, BY

Hi doc
I need a good doctor please!!!