Isentress: how close to every 12 hours?
Aug 26, 2009
Hello and thank you for your time. I appreciate it. I'm on Isentress and Truvada and am doing fine. I take the Isentress almost exactly at 12 hour intervals (isentress at 7am and isentress + truvada at 7 pm.
It would be more convenient to take the pm dose at 5:30 pm.... so that's still twice a day, but not at equal intervals. My question is: Do you believe that is just as good, or should I continue my exact 12 hour interval?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for your post.
I believe that your time interval is fine, especially when backed by the knowledge that your viral loads are "doing fine".
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- The Symptoms Of Stomach Pain And Hot Flashes
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.