|Re: Brewers Yeast
Aug 25, 2009
Hi Doc BY,
I was able to buy brewers yeast here in Manila, comes in 500 mg. Should I take 1 tablet a day for my crytosporidium?
Hope to hear from you soon and many thanks
| Response from Dr. Young
Good to hear back from you. There is some literature that suggests benefit from the brewer's yeast.
I'd think it would be fine to take this.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Red Spots?
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.