Re: Brewers Yeast
Aug 25, 2009
Hi Doc BY,
I was able to buy brewers yeast here in Manila, comes in 500 mg. Should I take 1 tablet a day for my crytosporidium?
Hope to hear from you soon and many thanks
Response from Dr. Young
Good to hear back from you. There is some literature that suggests benefit from the brewer's yeast.
I'd think it would be fine to take this.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Color Is Chlamydia Discharge?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.