Aug 16, 2009
I would like to know if it is possible that my medications (Truvada, Raltegravir) can trigger a positive test result for THC. I ask becuase I am potentially going to lose my job for such a result. I have never used cannabis in my life and don't know how the test came back as positive.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
In short, no.
As far as I'm aware the medications that you're taking won't trigger a false positive test for THC.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- At What CD4 Count Should You Start Taking ARVs
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.