Aug 16, 2009
I would like to know if it is possible that my medications (Truvada, Raltegravir) can trigger a positive test result for THC. I ask becuase I am potentially going to lose my job for such a result. I have never used cannabis in my life and don't know how the test came back as positive.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
In short, no.
As far as I'm aware the medications that you're taking won't trigger a false positive test for THC.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.