How healthy am I?
Aug 16, 2009
If my cd4 count is 450 and viral load <50 , am I still healthy? Is my immune system still in good condition? Good enough to fall pregnant?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
There should be no obvious reason (based on what you've described) why you couldn't become pregnant. Nevertheless, be sure to mention your desire and plans to your healthcare provider-- there may be additional tests or monitoring to be done in order to best insure the health of your baby.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.