is it true that bananas are not good for hivers on treatment
Aug 13, 2009
a friend told me that banana either ripe or un ripe hinders the ART to work well please doc is it true.Betty
Response from Dr. Young
As far as I know (and have researched), there's no significant interactions between bananas and HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Are Lymph Nodes Painful With Hiv?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
- Differences Between Hepatitis B And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.