Aug 8, 2009
Just wonder if the novel H1N1 vaccine can be taken by HIVers?Will it be live attenuated?Thanks!
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
The H1N1 vaccination is will not be a live vaccine; as such, when available, it will be recommended for all HIV+ persons.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sore On Tongue Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- HIV Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.