Jul 27, 2009
As far as I know, testosterone levels have not been included in my lab work. Is this something I should request or have included in my regular lab work?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
While not universally done, we include a free and total testosterone level test in baseline and annual testing in all of our patients.
Epzicom as Replacement for Truvada
Atripla and Maraviroc
- How Does Hiv Affect Your Stomach?
- How Much Folic Acid For Neuropathy?
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- If I Get Back A Normal Pap Smear Can I Still Be Hiv Positive?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Blurred Vision And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.