Just diagnosed, and my second blood test shows jump in CD4 and decrease in viral load

Hi, I was diagnosed with HIV about 3 months ago. My first CD4 documented results were they are 834. Also, my viral load was 51,000. Now is it 34,000. I am not on meds. Is this normal?

Hello and thanks for your post.

Your labs show a fairly typical variation in the the range of the tests; most importantly, they show that your CD4 count is stable and within the normal range; your viral load is an "average" level (namely, neither exceptionally high, nor exceptionally low).

I hope this helps,

Atripla, Rash, and Pain
Epzicom as Replacement for Truvada