|Meds taken together.
Jul 22, 2009
Can omega 3 fish oil and atripla be taken together?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for your post.
In brief, yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Over The Counter Medication Can Help Get Rid Of Shingles?
- What Kind Of Test Is Used To Detect Chlamydia?
- What If My Herpes Culture Came Back Negative?
- What Gender Is Most Likely To Get Chlamydia?
- What Are The Major Causes Of Recurrence Of Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Are The Different Ways To Get Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.