Meds taken together.
Jul 22, 2009
Can omega 3 fish oil and atripla be taken together?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for your post.
In brief, yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Any Std Affect Your Urine Flow?
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.