Meds taken together.
Jul 22, 2009
Can omega 3 fish oil and atripla be taken together?
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for your post.
In brief, yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do The Open Sores Look Like In Your Mouth When You Get Hiv?
- Smoking And Thrush
- Chances Of Getting A Hiv From One Sex Encounter
- Why Is Pcr Detection More Sensitive For Hiv Detection?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- Can I Know If I'm Hiv Positive After 2 Weeks Of Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.