What state the ADAP is most generous in?

Hello, I am about to visit ADAP in Southern California. This is about my HAART coverage. I was wondering whether the Californian ADAP is somewhat more (or less) generous when it comes to paying for the HAART therapy. In general, I meet their criteria: I am a grad student in chemistry with gross income $1900/month, European with a valid student F1 visa. Thank you!

Response from Ms. Breuer

It's impossible to predict the fate of ADAP programs, but right now California's is at risk because of the fiscal meltdown in Sacramento. Several other states are in shaky condition as well; if I were you, I would talk with a benefits counselor at an AIDS service organization to be in touch with someone who follows this daily. I'm truly alarmed by the proposals I see to cut ADAP and related funding, but that may all be smoke and mirrors to gain votes for the budget. Please talk with someone who tracks the CA budget more closely.

medication change
Second Lab Results