|seroquel, prozac and clonazepam
Jul 18, 2009
i have severe long term depression issues. i have been on the above for about 5 years. lately i feel myself sinking inside. i have memories i wish i would not have but the keep coming. this is an issue i have had for a long time.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and sorry to hear about your symptoms.
I'm not very expert on depression, but if you've been on a stable regimen for 5 years, but have worsening symptoms, it's time to let your doctor(s) know.
My guess is that there is likely a better treatment out there for you.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.