new to Fort Worth,TX
Jul 14, 2009
I AM NEW TO THE FORT WORTH/ARLINGTON , TX ARE AND IN NEED OF FINDING A DOCTOR WHO SPECIALIZES IN HIV TREATMENT. I HAVE LIVED WITH HIV FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS, AND VERY HEALTHY. I HAVE NEVER BEEN WITHOUT MEDICAL CARE, AND REALY DON'T KNOW HOW TO APROACH THIS SEARCH, ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ADVICE?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
I'd suggest contacting my friend and well respected colleague, Cheryl McDonald in Fort Worth. She has extensive experience with HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.