|Resistance to Viread, Envitra??
Jul 11, 2009
Hi I'm newly diagnosed and recently started treatment as well. My first medication was Atripla, which after one day I had a bad reaction to so I stopped taking it. I returned to my doctor and she put me on Tuvada-Lexiva-Norvir. My question is since truvada is part of Atripla, (which I took 1 dose of, then stopped for a week), do you think that the chance that I may have developed any resistance to truvada is significant?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thank you for your post.
So, be well. Let us know how you do on your new regimen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- Magazine Article On Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.