Questions

I was told by my case manager that my viral load won't drop lower than what it is now.( Its 48 now). I want to know if thats true or not.Thats all I can think of for now. vejgeta9

Hello and thanks for your post.

Current viral load tests report two different values, the first is whether the viral load was detectable or not, the second is the lowest level of quantitative detection. Usually, this means that the lowest quantifiable level is 48 copies per microliter. Some research studies have tests that will measure lower levels.

If your VL is undetectable at less than 48 and undetectable, that's the lowest our current technology will measure.

I hope this helps.

BY

Having problems with Atripla after a year
Resistance to Viread, Envitra??