Exposure to HIV

Last night I had unprotected sex with a guy who is HIV positive. I was the giver "top" during sex. We engaged in sex 3 times, each lasting about 10-15 minutes. I had thought he was negative, but found out later that evening he was positive. He indicated he is not on meds as his viral load is low. I checked my penis, and it didn't seem like he bled at all, but I know that's not necessarily the only risk. I did not ejaculate during sex.

Should I go for PEP treatment?

In short, I would consider PEP for your exposure.

The key thing is not to delay, since PEP is only thought to be effective if started within the 72 hours of the exposure.

BY

Long Term Health - question 2
CD4 rose from 110 to 624 within 2 months