RE:About my labs
Jun 26, 2009
I understand that but is it safe to take my meds every other day? Iknow , I know, that my last question... for now. I am very thankful that you are here to answer my questions.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your follow up question.
No, no, no. It is not safe to take your medications every other day. A missed dose from now and then is one thing, any non-adherence rate that is about 5% (or 1 in 20 doses) would put you at risk of treatment failure.
I hope this helps. Write back anytime.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- Do Pimples Increase The Risk Of Hiv Transmission?
- Dried, Cracked Hands And Hiv Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.