Jun 26, 2009
im having gilbert syndrome.i want to go out side from india for job.can i go? because hepatitis checking is very strict in out side & if im eating anything i have the temptation to pass stool.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post from India.
Gilbert's syndrome is a benign and common condition that causes mild elevations in the bilirubin laboratory value. The syndrome has no relationship with viral hepatitis, nor the "tempation to pass stool".
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Bloody Nose After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.