|mixing hiv meds with cold meds
Jun 24, 2009
Can a pregnant woman with hiv take cold or cough medicine while currently taking hiv medication
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
It should be ok to take over the counter cold medications with your condition(s), but I'd advise that you discuss the specifics with your healthcare provider as the details of which medications you are taking influence this point.
Best of health to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair?
- Children With Buffalo Hump
- Getting Hiv Test 6 Weeks After Exposure
- Odd Of Contracting Hiv While Wearing A Condom
- Elevated Alt And Ast Hepatitis
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.