Jun 24, 2009
i take daily dose of atripla, i have mised two days so far. what can happen?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
We generally try to aim for 95% adherence-- levels below this have been associated with greater risk of treatment failure and drug resistance.
From the limited information you've given, it's not possible to calculate your adherence frequency, but 95% means one missed dose (for a once-daily) in 20 days.
Hope this helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- Constant Watery Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.