Jun 24, 2009
what besides hiv can norivir be used for?
| Response from Dr. Young
Ritonavir (Norvir) is only used as a HIV medication.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Very First Symptoms Of Aids And When Do They Appear?
- Hiv Through Nail Cut Fingering
- Will Urine Be A Certain Color If You Have Chlamydia?
- Will An Std Test Show Hpv?
- What To Eat When You Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.