|SGPT is 3
Jun 24, 2009
Should I be conserned about this being so low? And what would cause this? Thans
| Response from Dr. Young
A low SGPT should not be of any concern. If anything, it might indicate that your liver is doing fine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Clear Up Dark Marks On Skin In Hiv Patients?
- What Type Of Headache Do You Get With Acute Hiv?
- Is Feeling Nauseous A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv If You Have A Rash On Your Legs?
- How Long Can Hiv Survive In The Mouth?
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.