|Average Atripla Duration?
Jun 16, 2009
I'm on Atripla and have been since 3/07, which I never missed a dose and take at 6AM on a totally empty stomach. I've been undetectable on the 48 copies test from the beginning and just was undetectable last week. I asked my dr. what the average duration is for Atripla before you statrt having a breakthrough on the vl and have to switch meds. He said he can't say ..... but there has to be some average idea .... I know Atripla hasn't been out long, but .... I'd just like to have some idea. Thank you!!!!!!
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Since your viral load has been undetectable for over 2 years, I'd think that it would be highly unexpected that you'll experience treatment failure- therefore, you should be able to stay on your meds for many, many years to come.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.