Isentress sleep

I have made changes to my medications in the last two weeks. I am on isnentress, truvada, and Neviripine. My sleeping quality and pattern seems much different. I seem to be sleeping much better, more soundly, except I have a harder time getting up in the morning. I don't seen to want to wake up? Do other patients report better sleeping with Isentress?

thanks. Wondering

Hello Wonderling and thank you for your post.

From recent clinical trials, raltegravir (RAL, Isentress) is generally not thought to cause sleep problems (either positive or negative).

We have reported (and will be published in a couple of months) two cases of significant, but reversible insomnia that was associated with switching patients from one HIV medication to RAL. There is also a report of several cases of depression associated with the initiation of raltegravir. Taken together, these data suggest that in the vast majority of persons, RAL is very well tolerated. It would seem that there might be a rare potential to cause problems with mood or sleep quality.

Either way, I'd bring your symptoms to your doctor's attention.

Be well, BY

Is it TB or what?
Isentress resistance?