|CD 4 count
Jun 13, 2009
Doctor, in September 2008 I started treatment. The CD4 count was 140. In june 2009 the cd4 count is 295. Viral load is undetectable. Is the pace of the cd4 count increase acceptable or slow.I am on Atripla. Thanks
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Be well and thanks for reading.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Runny Nose An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Shingles A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.