Virammune and testosterone

i have to start taking virammune now with videx and kivexa before o took virad and my creatinine test was a bit high and my doctor told me better to sitch now to this cocktail i have to do a blood test to check my liver in 2 weeks and then in one month

my question is possible that i can take however testosterone enantate combined to blodone or is it too much big risk for the liver and do testosterone has an inlfiuence on Kaposi syndrom on the skin thank you

Hello and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear about your kidney injury from the tenofovir (Viread). It is a good idea to switch off of tenofovir should this happen. Fortunately, for the vast majority of cases, kidney function returns to normal.

It should be fine to take testosterone replacement with your regimen- indeed, low testosterone levels are common among persons living with HIV (and those who take HIV medications).

FWIW, the testo has no particular relationship with your KS>

Best of health to you, BY

isentress
Muscle Pain Associated w/ Isentress