May 31, 2009
what is the symterms of pulmonia?
Response from Dr. Young
Pneumonia is usually associated with fever, shortness of breath and cough. If you have these symptoms, I'd definitely speak with your healthcare provider as soon as possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sleeping With Someone Who Is Hiv Infected Mean You Will Become Infected?
- If You Have Blood Tested Can They Tell If You Have Hiv?
- Red Blotches On Skin And Hiv
- What Happens When The Immune System Is Weakened By Hiv Infection?
- What Type Of Immune Cells Does Hiv Attack?
- Window For Hiv Blood Testing After 54 Days
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.