May 31, 2009
what is the symterms of pulmonia?
| Response from Dr. Young
Pneumonia is usually associated with fever, shortness of breath and cough. If you have these symptoms, I'd definitely speak with your healthcare provider as soon as possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.