May 31, 2009
what is the symterms of pulmonia?
| Response from Dr. Young
Pneumonia is usually associated with fever, shortness of breath and cough. If you have these symptoms, I'd definitely speak with your healthcare provider as soon as possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take The Body To Create Hiv Antibodies?
- Is Hiv And Hpv The Same?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Life Insurance For Hiv Patients
- What Part Of The Head Hurts When Someone Has Hiv?
- Are There People Out There Who Have The Hiv Virus But Never Get Sick?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.