May 28, 2009
I've read about kaletra monotherapy. so it should be okay to do that with boosted reyataz say if one has had under 40 copies for 2 years. I could drop the truvada and just take norvir and truvada? could i huh? please, could i? that would be awesome! I am 100% adherent. I've never missed a dose since starting meds over 2 years ago and have been undetectable ever since. so it make since to me the virus will remain under control.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
- Blood On Finger From HIV Positive Person
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.