|garlic supplement and atripla
May 27, 2009
I take a garlic supplement daily. Recently I started on Atripla. A friend claims the garlic could interfere with my atripla. Is that true. Or is it safe to take garlic supplement with atripla?
Thanks a lot for your time and the great work you are doing at the Body!
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello Bert and thanks for your post.
Within reason, there's no significant interaction between the garlic supplement and your Atripla.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Without An Outbreak Can You Give Someone Genital Herpes
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.