Very worried, missed two doses

I've been on Reyataz/Truvada/Norvir since october and I've been indetectable since January. I've been very pleased with this regime - no side effects at all - and I wanted to thank you by the way because I made this choice due to the informations I found here.

I've always been compliant but lat week I had to make an urgent trip to France and I missed 2 days of meds due to my luggage being lost at the airport. I usually always carry my meds in hand luggage but the grimmy Air France hostess refused to accept it for "security reasons".

I am very worried and angry about my self for this. What are the chances to get a resistance ? Should I talk with my doctor about this ?

Thank you and best greetings from Germany

Anton

Hello Anton and thanks for your post from Germany.

If your viral load was undetectable when you missed your doses, I strongly doubt that you should have any problems with two missed doses.

If there's any concern (there will be, and you asked the question here), I'd suggest having your doctor repeat a viral load within a month just to be sure (and provide peace of mind).

I hope this helps.

Best of health, BY

Isentress Side Effects
white blood cells please please help