May 17, 2009
I diognised in November 2009, I did checkup because of my pregnancy, my baby is fine and my baby's father doesn't know I'm scared to tell him what going to do?
| Response from Dr. McGowan
You are obviously in a difficult situation. I favor disclosing your HIV status to your sexual partner. You do not know how you contracted your HIV and if your baby's father is HIV negative or HIV positive. My advice is that you talk to a social worker or your doctor and determine the best way to tell him especially if there is a possibility of any violence if you disclose your HIV positive status. Good luck Joe
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Spit Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.