Atripla in the pocket in a hot country

Your valuable time spent to help people is a sign of generosity that is touching all HIV+ people. Is it fine & safe to always carry in my pocket, in a small containers box, few doses of Atripla for about 12 days that I use daily and I always add on when it get low to about 7 pills, I wonder if the heat of my pocket or my body or external temperature can affect the quality or efficiency of the pills, I reside in a hot country where external temperature is about 28C, I do not expose them to the sun at all, please let me know your opinion. Thanks

Response from Dr. McGowan

Thank you for question. The package insert for Atripla states: "Store at 25 C (77 F); excursions permitted to 1530 C (5986 F)" So you should be OK. Good luck Joe

Can hiv cause liver cancer
what is the best PEP to always have ready if needed?