Have taken Atripla twice
May 16, 2009
By accident it happened that I took Atripla twice on the same nigth. Can this be a problem?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- When Can You Exercise After Having Shingles?
- What Is The Origin Of Chlamydia?
- What Do Herpes On Lips Look Like?
- What Color Is Discharge From Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.