May 11, 2009
In late March I submitted a question regarding change of meds and some problems with certain meds. I carefully searched other forums and was unable to find any similar questions. I am 7l yrs. old and HIV+ l4 years. I believe that my question was relevant and might apply to other older patients. I followed the instructions carefully but never received an e-mail or saw my question posted, I still very much need an answer and would like to know if I should assume that it won't be answered or if I did not submit correctly. May I post it again? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post-- issues related to aging and older patients are of quite a bit of interest.
Please repost and I'll try to reply.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.