|New in town and need new doctor
May 7, 2009
I am new in the Denver/Arvada area and was wondering if you could recommend a good family doctor to me as I am in need of an up to date physical among other things.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
You're welcome to give our office a call (Denver Infectious Disease Consultants) on the Rose Medical Center campus at 303 393-8050-- depending on your insurance, you would be welcome to use our staff as your primary care. If your insurance requires a family doctor, you could try Dr. Jon Zonca at 303 322-7325; his office is right across the street from ours.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Color Is Chlamydia Discharge?
- Using Yogurt To Treat Vaginitis
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.