switching from meds to alternative

Is it possible to switch from meds to alternative treatments after being on meds for 10 years?

The real question is why do you want to switch from your HIV medications to alternatives? Is it because of side effects, toxicity, cost or other reason?

HIV medications have been proven to save lifes, alternatives have not. Indeed, stopping HIV medications is associated with the return of HIV and a surprising increase in the risk of death and other complications. If it were my body, and I was tolerating my medications well, I wouldn't mess with risking my health.

BY

Atripla & Moxifloxacin 400mg
Isentress