penicillin 2.4 megaunits tpha positive
May 5, 2009
penicillin 2.4 megaunits ,tpha positive i have taekn the medicine ,is it enough for this tpha come back to negative
Response from Dr. Young
Treating syphilis won't make the TPHA antibody test revert to negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Diarrhea Worried It Could Be Ars
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Sore Throat?
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.