penicillin 2.4 megaunits tpha positive
May 5, 2009
penicillin 2.4 megaunits ,tpha positive i have taekn the medicine ,is it enough for this tpha come back to negative
Response from Dr. Young
Treating syphilis won't make the TPHA antibody test revert to negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Ultrasounds
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
- Can Putting A Finger In A Vagina Cause HIV Infection?
- Diarrhea Vomiting And Muscle Pain Early HIV Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.