|penicillin 2.4 megaunits tpha positive
May 5, 2009
penicillin 2.4 megaunits ,tpha positive i have taekn the medicine ,is it enough for this tpha come back to negative
| Response from Dr. Young
Treating syphilis won't make the TPHA antibody test revert to negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Chlamydia?
- Does Wart Remover Work For The Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.