baggy eyes in morning / day

I am pretty forunate that I don't have allot of side effects but since starting on the medication I wake up with baggy eyes. I look like I didn't get enough sleep. Recently started on Atripla, Sulfatrim 400/80 and Rhovane( Zopiclone)Which one of these meds would cause baggy eyes. thanks

Response from Dr. McGowan

Zopiclone (brand name Lunesta in the US) is a sleep aid that can cause drowsiness and mood changes and could make you sluggish in the morning. This would be my first bet.

Efavrienz, which is part of Atripla) can cause sleep disturbance and morning fatigue especially if it is taken with food. There is no clear drug interaction between these meds but since they both have effects on the central nervous system it might be worth trying to stop the zopiclone to see if the symptoms get better.. DO NOT experiment by stopping the Atripla without your doctors guidance because that may lead to drug resistance since the medications clear out of your blood at different rates.

Best, Joe

Switching from Viracept/Combivir to Atripla
how does one become resistant to Medication ?