Apr 22, 2009
I was on Atripla +Ziagen (300mg) for past two years, and now new Dr. has taken me off Ziagen. I have a year's supply--unopened, sealed, unexpired -all good. Dr. says throw them away. Seems terrible to me...can't I donate them to some good organization?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
I'd contact your local AIDS Service Organization (look up TheBody.com's ASO Finder ); most have community medication banks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- Herpes Symptoms Diarrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.