Apr 22, 2009
I am currently taking Kaletra and truvada in combination for HIV. I have a severe sinus infection and sore throat and a primary care doctor prescribed me Methylprednisolone 4MG DosePak for this. I was wondering if there are any drug interactions between this and mu HIV medications.
Response from Dr. Young
The Medrol pack is fine to take with your HIV meds.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Antibiotics And HIV Testing
- Can Putting A Finger In A Vagina Cause HIV Infection?
- Hiv Antibody Negative After 11 Months White Tongue
- Hiv Qualitative And Quantitative Pcr
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.