Cialis and exercise

I want to take Cialis for a very mild ED which prevents me from enjoying sex fully. In my country only the 20mg dose is available, so I will split the tablets although I know this is not recommended, but I need to be on a 10mg dose as per your recommendations for people on boosted PI regimens.

My question is simple, with all those effects of Cialis on blood pressure, heart etc. Do you think it is dangerous to exercise while in cialis? I'm speaking of weight lifting and cardio training. I know Cialis effects last for 72 hours approx. does exercise pose any risks under these conditions?

Thanks a lot, L

Hello L and thanks for your post.

I don't think that there is any issue with taking ED drugs and exercise. (Sex is exercise too..)

I'd be sure to review this question with your doctor, since there may be individual medical aspects that weigh into the decision.

Be well, BY

i'm confused
drug interactions